John Cougar, John Deere & John 3:16
Thanks to Keith Urban for the sage advice that he learned everything he needed to know in life from John…that being John Cougar, John Deere and John 3:16.
I’m linking to an article by Shawn Stevison, writing in Medical News, in which he tells you all you need to know in life about compounding pharmacies and a new focus by the FBI, Department of Justice and Health and Human Services to monitor prescribing patterns.
The main areas of concern appear to be expensive creams and infusion medications. So here are the red flags the authorities say “they need to know about”:
- Pharmacy/Physician investment relationships;
- Sales bonuses to ordering providers;
- Limited medical necessity support;
- Pharmacies with only a few prescribing physicians;
- Using powders but billing for pills.
John Cougar sang, “You’ve got to stand for something, or you’re gonna fall for anything.” In order to do better, you can’t fall for every expensive script just because it’s been ordered.
Call us. We can do better.